Just as Azure Stack and Azure provide a single platform for hybrid cloud adoption, ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS® provides a single platform and infrastructure to protect data and applications across Azure, Azure Stack, and all other data environments—including over 40-plus cloud providers.
ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS® delivers a unified, modern data protection and management platform. This on-premises solution provides the agility, resiliency, availability, and economics of the cloud. Gain a centralized view of your data, no matter where it resides. In addition, you gain secure data management and seamless scalability. Finally, ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS® delivers automation and self-service capabilities that increase efficiency and lower costs.
- Leverage Commvault’s 10 years of Azure experience into your Cisco Azure Stack investment
- Commvault is the first data protection vendor with native Azure Stack integration
- Jointly-designed architecture ensures rapid deployment
ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS® advantages are clear
- Industry leading native and agent-less Azure Stack backup and recovery eliminates the complexity, expense and risk of agent-based protection used by competitive solutions.
- Simplified, single platform to natively backup, archive and recover your data across Azure & Azure Stack—and wherever else your data lives.
- Quickly migrate on-premises workloads and virtualized environments (VMware, OpenStack, Bare Metal, and Hyper-V) to your Cisco Azure Stack, and move your data as needed.
- Deep application support designed to simplify cloud-enabling even your most critical business applications—Develop in the cloud and move on premises as business needs dictate.
Deploy with Confidence
ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS® Trusted combined platforms designed to rapidly integrate Azure Stack in your data environment.
Protect Data Value
Agent-less, policy-based, multi-tenancy data protection: Granular recovery; Fully redundant Commvault + Cisco UCS.
Performance & Efficiency
Policy-based management tools provide automation and orchestration to reduce operational complexity, improve performance.
Deploy with the confidence of Commvault.
Maximum Protection. Maximum Value. ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS®
Built to meet the demands of large enterprises and service providers
Azure Stack brings cloud advantages to the on-premises data center. Now, no matter where data lives—including on Cisco Azure Stack—you can rely on the Commvault® Data Platform to manage and protect the data, while providing the services and operational efficiencies needed by large enterprises and service providers.
Performance designed for today's demanding workloads—unmatched by other hardware solutions
Best in class throughput capabilities (NVMe cache storage & 40 Gigabit Ethernet)
- Drives maximum VM density per server
- Designed to meet demanding migration, backup, and recovery workload requirements without impacting production
- Ensures ability to meet "always on" business demand
- Scale without constraints
- Native protection of VMs
- Full backup & recovery
- Native Blob Storage protection
- Agent-based protection & recovery of critical applications
- Disaster Recovery
- Migrating VMs & workloads to Azure Stack
Commvault for Large Enterprises
Reduce complexity—respond to the needs of the business
Reduce cost and complexity, increase efficiency of operations:
- Agentless, native integration and protection for Azure Stack
- Rapid, protected data migration to and from Azure Stack, Azure, any storage/compute
- Reduce costs by eliminating point solutions
- Rapid scale—with subscription pricing options to pay as you grow (match Cisco procurement options)
Improve your ability to respond to the needs of the business:
- Enable shared services model across hybrid environments
- Unmatched reporting capabilities for chargebacks at business unit/department level
- Complete multi-cloud capability with industry leading (40+) cloud provider integrations
- Extend your backup/recovery to core business applications and SaaS applications (Oracle, SAP, O365, HRM/CRM and more)
Commvault for Service Providers
Improve business results—protect and expand your customer base
Improve operational efficiencies, margins and revenue:
- Agentless, native integration and protection for Azure Stack
- Rapid protected data migration to and from Azure Stack (and all storage/cloud/SaaS and more)
- Subscription licensing maps to business model
- Reduce cost and complexity across your entire infrastructure (single toolset/single skill set)
Protect and grow your customer base:
- Multi-tenancy for managing multiple customer data across Azure Stack hybrid environments—and all data environments
- Create a high-performance Azure Stack practice
- Complete multi-cloud capability with industry leading (40+) and SaaS providers (HRM/CRM)
- Add service offerings for critical business applications and SaaS applications (Oracle, SAP, O365, HRM/CRM and more)
The Commvault Competitive Advantage
Commvault leverages Azure Stack APIs to directly protect and recover data in Azure Stack. Native integration enables backup and recovery of VMs and their configuration (along with Azure Blob storage) without the use of 3rd party tools, directly into Azure and Azure Stack. Other vendors deploy agents in each VM, increasing cost and complexity, and requiring multiple-step backup processes. Commvault deploys agents only when data-aware application recovery is required.
Azure Stack Data Protection with ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS®
Pre-validated solution for protecting and recovering data on Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack
Major solution components: ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS®
- Cisco UCS C240 C-Series rack servers and/or
- Cisco UCS S3260 storage server
- Commvault HyperScale™ Software
Protect Your Investment in CISCO'S SOLUTION FOR AZURE STACK with Commvault's Proven Enterprise Backup & Recovery.
You’ve made the investment in Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack—fulfill Microsoft’s Azure Stack data protection requirements with enterprise-proven Commvault data protection: ScaleProtect™ with Cisco UCS®.
THE EXPERTS AGREE:
IDC Hyperscale Report: "CIOs are challenged to bring true cloud-like simplicity and flexibility to their datacenters to stay competitive and to support their businesses…Commvault's software-defined, scale-out, and cloud-ready data protection technology Commvault HyperScale is aligned with these market needs..."1
IDC Report: Business Value of Commvault Software: Commvault customers on average report a 54% reduction in cloud provisioning and cloud data management.2