Cloud Disaster Recovery: A Survival Guide by the University of Canberra
Title: Cloud Disaster Recovery: A Survival Guide by the University of Canberra
Duration: 45 min.
Have you considered all the ways the cloud can improve your disaster recovery strategy? Join us to hear from the University of Canberra on how they saved significant storage and backup overheads, as well as improved performance, by eliminating tapes.
Learn how the University:
- Saved $135,000 AUD in storage and backup overheads
- Achieved 6x faster streaming of disaster recovery backup copies to AWS Cloud compared to tapes
- Ensured security and availability of student digital services
- Used the best value AWS storage tiers
- Deployed the entire solution in less than 4 weeks
Disaster recovery can be a successful, reliable and less painful process if you incorporate two key resources: AWS cloud storage and Commvault. Find out more about our partnership at www.commvault.com/aws.